- 4 Person golf carts $12.00 per hour $60 per day.
6 Person golf carts $18.00 per hour $70 per day
8 Person golf carts $22.00 per hour or $90 per day
- 4 Person golf carts $12.00 per hour $70 per day.
6 Person golf carts $18.00 per hour $80 per day
8 Person golf carts $22.00 per hour or $100 per day
Weekdays are defined as Monday through Friday. Weekends are defined as Saturdays and Sundays.
- You must be a licensed driver and 18 years of age or older to rent a golf cart. You agree this is a licensed motor vehicle and all traffic laws must be obeyed.
- If you selected the overnight option, your rental cart is due back by noon the following day. The overnight option is an additional $20 added to the daily rate on any cart. We provide locks for you to secure your cart.
- Making an online reservation is a guaranteed reservation and my card is charged on the day of my arrival for the entire amount due for the period I have designated above.
- If you choose to cancel, you must cancel 24 hours prior to your date of arrival. You must do so by e-mailing us and a copy of the e-mail showing your cancellation with a date 24 hours prior to the dates you have reserved above is the sole proof of cancellation in the event of a dispute. You accept sole responsibility for providing this documentation in the event of a dispute.
- You must be a licensed driver and 18 years of age or older to rent a golf cart.
- Golf Carts are licensed motor vehicles and all applicable laws apply.
- When making an online reservation, your card is charged the day of your arrival unless you cancel the day prior. A cancellation number will be issued if you cancel.
- If you selected the overnight option, your cart is due back by noon the following day. The overnight option is an additional $20 added to the daily rate on any cart. We provide locks for you to secure your cart.
Frequently asked questions:
Q:Do golf carts sell out on Put-in-Bay Frequently?
A:ABSOLUTELY. Put-in-Bay during season usually sees over 10,000 visitors with under 1,000 carts available. Even though we have the largest cart inventory we still almost always sell out
Q:Which is better gas or electric golf carts?
A:By far gasoline powered golf carts are the way to go. We contemplated going with electric golf carts in the beginning because we like the “green” feel but we found that many travelers were getting stuck with dead batteries as soon as ONE HOUR of usage. Batteries not only are designed in golf carts to last only for a few rounds of golf BUT they also have a very low life expectancy and can give out at any time. Not to mention gas carts are a faster machine.
Q:Can we keep our golf cart overnight at our hotel
Q:Can you get a O.V.I. when operating a golf cart?
A:Yes you can. Operating a golf cart along with any other vehicle including but not limited to bicycles rollerblades and even wheelie shoes one is excepted to abide by the same laws enforced while operating an automobile.
Q:Can I bring my automobile onto the island?
A:While it is possible to bring a motor vehicle to the island it is highly not recommended. Vehicles extremely expensive to bring onto Put-in-Bay.
As well parking is very limited and wait times to get a car over or back can be as much as 3 to 4 hours
Q:Is there parking at my hotel for golf carts?
A:Most all lodging facilities recommend using a golf cart as a means of transportation since they are smaller in size and they will have more golf car accessible parking.